Monday, May 21, 2007


Dandelions covering the grass, birds chirping in the morning, the Phillies playing mediocre baseball. Sure all these things are signs that summer is officially here, but I got my first real taste of summer today, courtesy of The Funky Freezer. More after the jump.

Mister Softee and Jack and Jill were the ice cream trucks of my childhood. Sure, we had plenty of ice cream in the freezer, but there's just something about buying ice cream related products from a stranger off a truck. Yummy!

But in the 21st century ice cream trucks have to outdo each other. Dare I say, The Funky Freezer outdoes all of them with it's cerulean and neon yellow color scheme.

But in all honesty, how can you resist visiting a ice cream truck called The Funky Freezer? Unfortunately there wasn't much "funky" about it. I at least expected Cameo to be running it.


Word Up! indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to express [url=http://www.saclongchampmarchfr.com]longchamp sac[/url] my appreciation for your kindness supporting those who

should have assistance with this particular issue. Your real dedication to passing the message all through

appears to be quite functional and has

all the time encouraged

somebody much like me to achieve their dreams. sac longchamp , Your personal important

tips

and hints denotes a whole lot a person

like me and even further to [url=http://www.saclongchampmarchfr.com]sac longchamp pas cher[/url] my [url=http://www.saclongchampmarchfr.com]sac longchamp pas cher[/url] colleagues.

Warm regards; from each one of us.