Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Scantron? My favorite Japanese cartoon!


What the hell happened? We were going along at a pretty good pace there. Darn close to that one-post-per-day goal that we had set up. Then WHAM!, nothing for almost two weeks. There's an explanation ... like you care. More after the jump.

Being back at college has it's perks: student loans, zero disposable income, buying $100 textbooks that you don't need. But the best is tests. This being finals week at Penn State, I've been hunkered down studying and writing papers for the past two weeks, and my blog has suffered - sorry pal. Hey, at least my excuse isn't as lame as some people.

But from this point on, we're back in full swing. One more test and this semester's over. What else would I do with myself this summer. Might as well write on a blog no one reads.

No comments: